Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Evelyn O. Cannon
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers the challenges of being a new law student - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 recalls traveling to D.C. to attend the Bakke arguments - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 adds to the legend of the Nixon portrait - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers Prof. Francis Paschal's Civil Procedure class - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers being one of only three black women in her law school class - April 18, 2009