Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Evelyn O. Cannon
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers the challenges of being a new law student - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 recalls traveling to D.C. to attend the Bakke arguments - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 adds to the legend of the Nixon portrait - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers Prof. Francis Paschal's Civil Procedure class - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers being one of only three black women in her law school class - April 18, 2009