Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Videos tagged with: Evelyn O. Cannon
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers the challenges of being a new law student - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 recalls traveling to D.C. to attend the Bakke arguments - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 adds to the legend of the Nixon portrait - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers Prof. Francis Paschal's Civil Procedure class - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers being one of only three black women in her law school class - April 18, 2009