The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Evelyn O. Cannon
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers the challenges of being a new law student - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers being one of only three black women in her law school class - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 remembers Prof. Francis Paschal's Civil Procedure class - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 adds to the legend of the Nixon portrait - April 18, 2009
- Evelyn O. Cannon '74 recalls traveling to D.C. attend the Bakke arguments - April 18, 2009