Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Faculty Scholarship
- Jennifer Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Faculty Scholarship: Michelle Nowlin, "Sustainable Production of Swine: Putting Lipstick on a Pig?" - December 04, 2013
- Prof. Marin Levy discusses her article "Judging the Flood of Litigation" - March 08, 2013
- Prof. Lawrence Zelenak discusses "The Loophole That Would Not Die" - November 11, 2011
- Prof. Deborah DeMott discusses her amica brief in Maples v. Thomas - October 06, 2011
- A Discussion with Duke Law Professor Sara Beale - September 14, 2011
- Joseph Blocher: Duke Law Faculty Scholarship - July 27, 2011
- Prof. Neil Siegel discusses his article "Collective Action Federalism" - May 18, 2011