On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Faculty Scholarship
- Jennifer Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Prof. Marin Levy discusses her article "Judging the Flood of Litigation" - March 08, 2013
- Prof. James Salzman discusses relative risk and drinking water - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses the origin of his book "Drinking Water: A History" - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses Aaron Burr, Alexander Hamilton, and drinking water in Manhattan - September 07, 2012
- Prof. Lawrence Zelenak discusses "The Loophole That Would Not Die" - November 11, 2011
- Faculty Scholarship: Michelle Nowlin, "Sustainable Production of Swine: Putting Lipstick on a Pig?"
- Prof. Neil Siegel discusses his article "Collective Action Federalism"
- Joseph Blocher: Duke Law Faculty Scholarship
- A Discussion with Duke Law Professor Sara Beale
- Prof. Deborah DeMott discusses her amica brief in Maples v. Thomas