Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Faculty Scholarship
- Jennifer Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Prof. Marin Levy discusses her article "Judging the Flood of Litigation" - March 08, 2013
- Prof. James Salzman discusses the origin of his book "Drinking Water: A History" - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses Aaron Burr, Alexander Hamilton, and drinking water in Manhattan - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses relative risk and drinking water - September 07, 2012
- Prof. Lawrence Zelenak discusses "The Loophole That Would Not Die" - November 11, 2011
- Prof. Neil Siegel discusses his article "Collective Action Federalism"
- Joseph Blocher: Duke Law Faculty Scholarship
- A Discussion with Duke Law Professor Sara Beale
- Prof. Deborah DeMott discusses her amica brief in Maples v. Thomas
- Faculty Scholarship: Michelle Nowlin, "Sustainable Production of Swine: Putting Lipstick on a Pig?"