A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Faculty Scholarship
- Jennifer Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Faculty Scholarship: Michelle Nowlin, "Sustainable Production of Swine: Putting Lipstick on a Pig?" - December 04, 2013
- Prof. Marin Levy discusses her article "Judging the Flood of Litigation" - March 08, 2013
- Prof. Lawrence Zelenak discusses "The Loophole That Would Not Die" - November 11, 2011
- Prof. Deborah DeMott discusses her amica brief in Maples v. Thomas - October 06, 2011
- A Discussion with Duke Law Professor Sara Beale - September 14, 2011
- Joseph Blocher: Duke Law Faculty Scholarship - July 27, 2011
- Prof. Neil Siegel discusses his article "Collective Action Federalism" - May 18, 2011