The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Federalist Society
- The Role of the Judge in Our System of Government Judge John Coffey - October 20, 2005
- Hon. David B. Sentelle | National Security: The Changing Role of the Courts - April 13, 2005
- Abigail Thernstrom | 50 Years After Brown: Why Are We Still Talking About Segregation? - March 31, 2005
- How to Think About Blaming the Victim - March 07, 2005
- Stephanos Bibas | Justice Scalia's Sudden Fondness for Criminal Defendants - January 27, 2005
- Constitutional Law: Is Doctrine Possible? - September 16, 2004
- Skepticism and Freedom: A Modern Case for Classical Liberalism - October 02, 2003