Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Videos tagged with: Federalist Society
- Constitutional Law: Is Doctrine Possible? - September 16, 2004
- Skepticism and Freedom: A Modern Case for Classical Liberalism - October 02, 2003
- The Global War on Terror: Setting the Record Straight
- Gender and Judging: Perspectives from the Bench
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism?
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate
- Why I Chose A Public Interest Career