Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Federalist Society
- Abigail Thernstrom | 50 Years After Brown: Why Are We Still Talking About Segregation? - March 31, 2005
- How to Think About Blaming the Victim - March 07, 2005
- Stephanos Bibas | Justice Scalia's Sudden Fondness for Criminal Defendants - January 27, 2005
- Constitutional Law: Is Doctrine Possible? - September 16, 2004
- The Global War on Terror: Setting the Record Straight
- Gender and Judging: Perspectives from the Bench
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism?
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate
- Why I Chose A Public Interest Career