Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Federalist Society
- Abigail Thernstrom | 50 Years After Brown: Why Are We Still Talking About Segregation? - March 31, 2005
- How to Think About Blaming the Victim - March 07, 2005
- Stephanos Bibas | Justice Scalia's Sudden Fondness for Criminal Defendants - January 27, 2005
- Constitutional Law: Is Doctrine Possible? - September 16, 2004
- Why I Chose A Public Interest Career
- The Global War on Terror: Setting the Record Straight
- Gender and Judging: Perspectives from the Bench
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism?
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate