Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Federalist Society
- Abigail Thernstrom | 50 Years After Brown: Why Are We Still Talking About Segregation? - March 31, 2005
- How to Think About Blaming the Victim - March 07, 2005
- Stephanos Bibas | Justice Scalia's Sudden Fondness for Criminal Defendants - January 27, 2005
- Constitutional Law: Is Doctrine Possible? - September 16, 2004
- The Global War on Terror: Setting the Record Straight
- Gender and Judging: Perspectives from the Bench
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism?
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate
- Why I Chose A Public Interest Career