On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Federalist Society
- Abigail Thernstrom | 50 Years After Brown: Why Are We Still Talking About Segregation? - March 31, 2005
- How to Think About Blaming the Victim - March 07, 2005
- Stephanos Bibas | Justice Scalia's Sudden Fondness for Criminal Defendants - January 27, 2005
- Constitutional Law: Is Doctrine Possible? - September 16, 2004
- Why I Chose A Public Interest Career
- The Global War on Terror: Setting the Record Straight
- Gender and Judging: Perspectives from the Bench
- Does Obamacare Fit with Federalism?
- The Proper Role of Judges: A Debate