A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Frey Lecture
- Frey Lecture 2015 | Paul Goldstein, The Americanization of Global Copyright Norms - September 17, 2015
- Frey Lecture 2014 | David Nimmer, Infringement 2.0 - March 27, 2014
- Frey Lecture 2013 | Cary Sherman, Through the Digital Transition the Music Business in 2013 - March 06, 2013
- Frey Lecture 2011 | David J. Kappos, Building a 21st Century Patent Office in a Global Economy - October 18, 2011
- Frey Lecture 2011 | Arti K. Rai, Innovation Policy: Theory & Practice - March 24, 2011
- Frey Lecture 2002 | Yochai Benkler, Freedom in the Commons - March 12, 2010
- Frey Lecture 2007 | Joseph Stiglitz, The Economic Foundations of Intellectual Property - January 05, 2010
- Frey Lecture 2009 | William F. Patry, Moral Panics and the Copyright Wars: A Reply to Jack Valenti - October 21, 2009
- Frey Lecture 2008 | Suzanne Scotchmer, A Nonobvious Discussion of Patents - April 03, 2008
- Frey Lecture 2005 | Pamela Samuelson, Enriching Discourse on the Public Domain - March 24, 2005
- Frey Lecture 2004 | Lewis Branscomb, Where Do High Tech Commercial Innovations Come From? - February 19, 2004
- Frey Lecture 2003 | Jack Valenti, Comments on the Moral Imperative - February 24, 2003
- Frey Lecture 2001 | Lawrence Lessig, Architecting Innovation - March 23, 2001