Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Frey Lecture
- Frey Lecture 2015 | Paul Goldstein, The Americanization of Global Copyright Norms - September 17, 2015
- Frey Lecture 2014 | David Nimmer, Infringement 2.0 - March 27, 2014
- Frey Lecture 2013 | Cary Sherman, Through the Digital Transition the Music Business in 2013 - March 06, 2013
- Frey Lecture 2011 | David J. Kappos, Building a 21st Century Patent Office in a Global Economy - October 18, 2011
- Frey Lecture 2011 | Arti K. Rai, Innovation Policy: Theory & Practice - March 24, 2011
- Frey Lecture 2002 | Yochai Benkler, Freedom in the Commons - March 12, 2010
- Frey Lecture 2007 | Joseph Stiglitz, The Economic Foundations of Intellectual Property - January 05, 2010
- Frey Lecture 2009 | William F. Patry, Moral Panics and the Copyright Wars: A Reply to Jack Valenti - October 21, 2009
- Frey Lecture 2008 | Suzanne Scotchmer, A Nonobvious Discussion of Patents - April 03, 2008
- Frey Lecture 2005 | Pamela Samuelson, Enriching Discourse on the Public Domain - March 24, 2005
- Frey Lecture 2004 | Lewis Branscomb, Where Do High Tech Commercial Innovations Come From? - February 19, 2004
- Frey Lecture 2003 | Jack Valenti, Comments on the Moral Imperative - February 24, 2003
- Frey Lecture 2001 | Lawrence Lessig, Architecting Innovation - March 23, 2001