Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Frey Lecture
- Frey Lecture 2015 | Paul Goldstein, The Americanization of Global Copyright Norms - September 17, 2015
- Frey Lecture 2014 | David Nimmer, Infringement 2.0 - March 27, 2014
- Frey Lecture 2013 | Cary Sherman, Through the Digital Transition the Music Business in 2013 - March 06, 2013
- Frey Lecture 2011 | David J. Kappos, Building a 21st Century Patent Office in a Global Economy - October 18, 2011
- Frey Lecture 2011 | Arti K. Rai, Innovation Policy: Theory & Practice - March 24, 2011
- Frey Lecture 2009 | William F. Patry, Moral Panics and the Copyright Wars: A Reply to Jack Valenti - October 21, 2009
- Frey Lecture 2008 | Suzanne Scotchmer, A Nonobvious Discussion of Patents - April 03, 2008
- Frey Lecture 2005 | Pamela Samuelson, Enriching Discourse on the Public Domain - March 24, 2005
- Frey Lecture 2004 | Lewis Branscomb, Where Do High Tech Commercial Innovations Come From? - February 19, 2004
- Frey Lecture 2003 | Jack Valenti, Comments on the Moral Imperative - February 24, 2003
- Frey Lecture 2001 | Lawrence Lessig, Architecting Innovation - March 23, 2001
- Frey Lecture 2007 | Joseph Stiglitz, The Economic Foundations of Intellectual Property
- Frey Lecture 2002 | Yochai Benkler, Freedom in the Commons