Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Goodson Law Library
- Samuel W. Buell | Capital Offenses: Business Crime & Punishment in America's Corporate Age - October 06, 2016
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- "The Law Library... and You" - Suggestion Box Question
- AALL Presentation Trailer 2010
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters