Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Goodson Law Library
- Samuel W. Buell | Capital Offenses: Business Crime & Punishment in America's Corporate Age - October 06, 2016
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters - April 10, 2012
- AALL Presentation Trailer 2010 - July 22, 2010
- "The Law Library... and You" - Suggestion Box Question - May 05, 2010