Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Goodson Law Library
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters - April 10, 2012
- AALL Presentation Trailer 2010 - July 22, 2010
- "The Law Library... and You" - Suggestion Box Question - May 05, 2010