Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Goodson Law Library
- John D. Inazu '00 | Confident Pluralism: Surviving & Thriving Through Deep Difference - April 06, 2017
- Laurence R. Helfer & Jerome H. Reichman | World Blind Union Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty - April 03, 2017
- Samuel W. Buell | Capital Offenses: Business Crime & Punishment in America's Corporate Age - October 06, 2016
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- "The Law Library... and You" - Suggestion Box Question
- AALL Presentation Trailer 2010
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters