A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Videos tagged with: Goodson Law Library
- Barak Richman | Stateless Commerce: The Diamond Network and the Persistence of Relational Exchange - February 22, 2018
- Matthew Adler | Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy - February 13, 2018
- James Boyle & Jennifer Jenkins | Theft! A History of Music : Faculty Author Celebration - October 24, 2017
- Laurence R. Helfer & Karen J. Alter | Transplanting International Courts - October 03, 2017
- John D. Inazu '00 | Confident Pluralism: Surviving & Thriving Through Deep Difference - April 06, 2017
- Laurence R. Helfer & Jerome H. Reichman | World Blind Union Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty - April 03, 2017
- Samuel W. Buell | Capital Offenses: Business Crime & Punishment in America's Corporate Age - October 06, 2016
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- "The Law Library... and You" - Suggestion Box Question
- AALL Presentation Trailer 2010
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters