Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Goodson Law Library
- James Boyle & Jennifer Jenkins | Theft! A History of Music : Faculty Author Celebration - October 24, 2017
- Laurence R. Helfer & Karen J. Alter | Transplanting International Courts - October 03, 2017
- John D. Inazu '00 | Confident Pluralism: Surviving & Thriving Through Deep Difference - April 06, 2017
- Laurence R. Helfer & Jerome H. Reichman | World Blind Union Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty - April 03, 2017
- Samuel W. Buell | Capital Offenses: Business Crime & Punishment in America's Corporate Age - October 06, 2016
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- AALL Presentation Trailer 2010
- Ducktown Smoke: The Fight over One of the South's Greatest Environmental Disasters
- "The Law Library... and You" - Suggestion Box Question