Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Videos tagged with: Guy-Uriel Charles
- Duke Law | Reunion 2016, Forecasting the 2016 Presidential Election: Legal & Policy Considerations - April 16, 2016
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy & The First Amendment - February 22, 2016
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 19, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Civil Rights | Closing Remarks, Guy-Uriel Charles - November 21, 2015
- The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts - November 20, 2012
- Erasing Race: Will Fisher v. University of Texas End Affirmative Action? - November 08, 2012
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 3 - September 28, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil - September 02, 2010
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life - January 23, 2009