Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Guy-Uriel Charles
- U.S. v. Robinson: Race, Policing, Gun Rights, & the Fourth Amendment in the Hardt Cup Problem - April 13, 2017
- Admin Law 2017: Exclusion, Inclusion & the Administrative State | Agency Practice & Inequality - February 03, 2017
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Duke Law | Reunion 2016, Forecasting the 2016 Presidential Election: Legal & Policy Considerations - April 16, 2016
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 22, 2016
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy & The First Amendment - February 22, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Civil Rights | Closing Remarks, Guy-Uriel Charles - November 21, 2015
- The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts - November 20, 2012
- Erasing Race: Will Fisher v. University of Texas End Affirmative Action? - November 08, 2012
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 3