Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Guy-Uriel Charles
- U.S. v. Robinson: Race, Policing, Gun Rights, & the Fourth Amendment in the Hardt Cup Problem - April 13, 2017
- Admin Law 2017: Exclusion, Inclusion & the Administrative State | Agency Practice & Inequality - February 03, 2017
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Duke Law | Reunion 2016, Forecasting the 2016 Presidential Election: Legal & Policy Considerations - April 16, 2016
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 22, 2016
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy & The First Amendment - February 22, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Civil Rights | Closing Remarks, Guy-Uriel Charles - November 21, 2015
- The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts - November 20, 2012
- Erasing Race: Will Fisher v. University of Texas End Affirmative Action? - November 08, 2012
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 3
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life