Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Guy-Uriel Charles
- Duke Law | Reunion 2016, Forecasting the 2016 Presidential Election: Legal & Policy Considerations - April 16, 2016
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy & The First Amendment - February 22, 2016
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 19, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Civil Rights | Closing Remarks, Guy-Uriel Charles - November 21, 2015
- The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts - November 20, 2012
- Erasing Race: Will Fisher v. University of Texas End Affirmative Action? - November 08, 2012
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 3 - September 28, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil - September 02, 2010
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life - January 23, 2009