The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Guy-Uriel E. Charles
- DJCLPP Symposium 2010: Drawing Lines | What Is the Future of the Majority-Minority District? - February 26, 2010
- DFLSC 2010: The New Face of Discrimination | Defining Muslim Civil Rights in a Post-9/11 World - February 05, 2010
- Paul H. Anderson | A View From the Bench - November 29, 2009
- Building Dedication Celebration: The 2008 Election - November 05, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008