The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Guy-Uriel E. Charles
- DJCLPP Symposium 2010: Drawing Lines | What Is the Future of the Majority-Minority District? - February 26, 2010
- DFLSC 2010: The New Face of Discrimination | Defining Muslim Civil Rights in a Post-9/11 World - February 05, 2010
- Paul H. Anderson | A View From the Bench - November 29, 2009
- Building Dedication Celebration: The 2008 Election - November 05, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008