The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Videos tagged with: Guy-Uriel E. Charles
- DJCLPP Symposium 2010: Drawing Lines | What Is the Future of the Majority-Minority District? - February 26, 2010
- DFLSC 2010: The New Face of Discrimination | Defining Muslim Civil Rights in a Post-9/11 World - February 05, 2010
- Paul H. Anderson | A View From the Bench - November 29, 2009
- Building Dedication Celebration: The 2008 Election - November 05, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- The Economics and Politics of Health Care Reform