On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Guy-Uriel E. Charles
- DJCLPP Symposium 2010: Drawing Lines | What Is the Future of the Majority-Minority District? - February 26, 2010
- DFLSC 2010: The New Face of Discrimination | Defining Muslim Civil Rights in a Post-9/11 World - February 05, 2010
- Paul H. Anderson | A View From the Bench - November 29, 2009
- Building Dedication Celebration: The 2008 Election - November 05, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- The Economics and Politics of Health Care Reform