The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: Guy-Uriel E. Charles
- DJCLPP Symposium 2010: Drawing Lines | What Is the Future of the Majority-Minority District? - February 26, 2010
- DFLSC 2010: The New Face of Discrimination | Defining Muslim Civil Rights in a Post-9/11 World - February 05, 2010
- Paul H. Anderson | A View From the Bench - November 29, 2009
- Building Dedication Celebration: The 2008 Election - November 05, 2008
- Supreme Court Review 2008 - September 17, 2008
- The Economics and Politics of Health Care Reform