The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Videos tagged with: H. Jefferson Powell
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Tristan L. Duncan T'84 | When Failure Is Success in Constitutional Litigation - March 31, 2016
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Presidential Power & National Security - March 01, 2014
- The Constitutionality of Federal Detention of Sexually Dangerous Persons: A Fourth Circuit Case - February 24, 2009
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life - January 23, 2009