Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: H. Jefferson Powell
- Statues and Symbols in the Wake of Charlottesville - September 29, 2017
- John D. Inazu '00 | Confident Pluralism: Surviving & Thriving Through Deep Difference - April 06, 2017
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Tristan L. Duncan T'84 | When Failure Is Success in Constitutional Litigation - March 31, 2016
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Presidential Power & National Security - March 01, 2014
- The Constitutionality of Federal Detention of Sexually Dangerous Persons: A Fourth Circuit Case - February 24, 2009
- God Talk Religious Speech in Public Discourse - March 05, 2007
- Intelligent Design and Inherit the Wind: The Debates in Historical and Cultural Context - February 09, 2006
- The Legacy of Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist - September 08, 2005
- Powers of the Executive - September 17, 2004
- Conference on the Public Domain | Constitutionalizing the Public Domain - November 10, 2001
- Election 2000: What Happens Next? - November 29, 2000
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life