A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: H. Jefferson Powell
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Tristan L. Duncan T'84 | When Failure Is Success in Constitutional Litigation - March 31, 2016
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Presidential Power & National Security - March 01, 2014
- The Constitutionality of Federal Detention of Sexually Dangerous Persons: A Fourth Circuit Case - February 24, 2009
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life - January 23, 2009