Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: H. Jefferson Powell
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Tristan L. Duncan T'84 | When Failure Is Success in Constitutional Litigation - March 31, 2016
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Presidential Power & National Security - March 01, 2014
- The Constitutionality of Federal Detention of Sexually Dangerous Persons: A Fourth Circuit Case - February 24, 2009
- God Talk Religious Speech in Public Discourse - March 05, 2007
- Intelligent Design and Inherit the Wind: The Debates in Historical and Cultural Context - February 09, 2006
- Powers of the Executive - September 17, 2004
- Conference on the Public Domain | Constitutionalizing the Public Domain - November 10, 2001
- Election 2000: What Happens Next? - November 29, 2000
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life