Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: H. Jefferson Powell
- John D. Inazu '00 | Confident Pluralism: Surviving & Thriving Through Deep Difference - April 06, 2017
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Tristan L. Duncan T'84 | When Failure Is Success in Constitutional Litigation - March 31, 2016
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Presidential Power & National Security - March 01, 2014
- The Constitutionality of Federal Detention of Sexually Dangerous Persons: A Fourth Circuit Case - February 24, 2009
- God Talk Religious Speech in Public Discourse - March 05, 2007
- Intelligent Design and Inherit the Wind: The Debates in Historical and Cultural Context - February 09, 2006
- The Legacy of Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist - September 08, 2005
- Powers of the Executive - September 17, 2004
- Conference on the Public Domain | Constitutionalizing the Public Domain - November 10, 2001
- Election 2000: What Happens Next? - November 29, 2000
- Possibilities and Perils: The Role of Faith in Public Life