Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Human Rights Law Society
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Rebecca Hauser | A Survivor Remembers - November 12, 2015
- Global Health Law & Policy Symposium | Panel 2, Human Rights in Global Health Governance - November 06, 2015
- Global Health Law & Policy Symposium | Keynote, Benjamin Mason Meier & Panel 1, Lessons from Ebola - November 06, 2015
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- International Human Rights in the Supeme Court: Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum - February 05, 2013
- Consent of the Networked: A Conversation about Internet Freedom - April 05, 2012
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson - March 29, 2012