On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Human Rights Law Society
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality & Security - March 22, 2017
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Rebecca Hauser | A Survivor Remembers - November 12, 2015
- Global Health Law & Policy Symposium | Panel 2, Human Rights in Global Health Governance - November 06, 2015
- Global Health Law & Policy Symposium | Keynote, Benjamin Mason Meier & Panel 1, Lessons from Ebola - November 06, 2015
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- International Human Rights in the Supeme Court: Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum - February 05, 2013
- Consent of the Networked: A Conversation about Internet Freedom - April 05, 2012
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson
- Ben Wizner | Something to Hide: New Technology, Dragnet Surveillance, and the Future of Privacy