Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Videos tagged with: Human Rights Law Society
- Kelli Muddell | Gender and Transitional Justice: Challenges from the Field - February 28, 2018
- The Truth About Rendition and Torture: An Inquiry in North Carolina - January 23, 2018
- Blaine Bookey | Human Rights in Practice: Protecting Asylum Seeking Women and Children Under Trump - November 20, 2017
- Eric Gitari | Human Rights in Practice: Litigating LGBTIQ Rights-The Kenya Experience - October 25, 2017
- Judith Kelley | Human Rights in Practice: Scorecard Diplomacy - September 26, 2017
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality & Security - March 22, 2017
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Rebecca Hauser | A Survivor Remembers - November 12, 2015
- Global Health Law & Policy Symposium | Panel 2, Human Rights in Global Health Governance - November 06, 2015
- Global Health Law & Policy Symposium | Keynote, Benjamin Mason Meier & Panel 1, Lessons from Ebola - November 06, 2015
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- International Human Rights in the Supeme Court: Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum - February 05, 2013
- Consent of the Networked: A Conversation about Internet Freedom - April 05, 2012
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson
- Ben Wizner | Something to Hide: New Technology, Dragnet Surveillance, and the Future of Privacy