Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Human Rights
- Eric Gitari | Human Rights in Practice : Litigating LGBTIQ Rights-The Kenya Experience - October 25, 2017
- Judith Kelley | Human Rights in Practice: Scorecard Diplomacy - September 26, 2017
- ABA Annual Meeting 2017 | GTMO: What Next? - August 10, 2017
- Laurence R. Helfer & Jerome H. Reichman | World Blind Union Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty - April 03, 2017
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality & Security - March 22, 2017
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Rebecca Hauser | A Survivor Remembers - November 12, 2015
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Thavolia Glymph, Under the Shield of the Law of Nations - October 28, 2015
- Lt. Col. David J.R. Frakt | A Tale of Two Detainees - March 30, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Human Rights in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- Juan Méndez | Commissioning Truths: The Field of Transitional Justice 30 Years after Nunca Más - September 19, 2014
- Karen J. Alter | The New Terrain of International Law - April 15, 2014
- Jeremy Heimans | Unlocking People Power: Human Rights and Movement-Building in the 21st Century - April 07, 2014
- A Devil's Bargain: War Crimes Accountability & the War on Terror - March 24, 2009
- Jumana Musa | Guantanamo & the War on Terror - February 17, 2006
- Laurence Helfer & Graeme Austin | Human Rights & Intellectual Property: Mapping the Global Interface
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson
- Should the U.S. Bomb Syria?
- The Right to Remedy for Trafficked Persons: From the Local to the Global
- Anne Gallagher | Peacekeepers to Slave Traders: A Lawyer's Journey to the United Nations and Beyond