Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Human Rights
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Rebecca Hauser | A Survivor Remembers - November 12, 2015
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Thavolia Glymph, Under the Shield of the Law of Nations - October 28, 2015
- Lt. Col. David J.R. Frakt | A Tale of Two Detainees - March 30, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Human Rights in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- Anne Gallagher | Peacekeepers to Slave Traders: A Lawyer's Journey to the United Nations and Beyond - October 23, 2014
- Juan Méndez | Commissioning Truths: The Field of Transitional Justice 30 Years after Nunca Más - September 19, 2014
- Karen J. Alter | The New Terrain of International Law - April 15, 2014
- Jeremy Heimans | Unlocking People Power: Human Rights and Movement-Building in the 21st Century - April 07, 2014
- Should the U.S. Bomb Syria? - September 30, 2013
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson - March 29, 2012
- Human Rights and Intellectual Property: Mapping the Global Interface - October 31, 2011
- A Devil's Bargain: War Crimes Accountability & the War on Terror - March 24, 2009