A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Information Ecology Lecture
- Information Ecology | James Boyle, A Song's Tale: Mashups, Borrowing, and the Law - November 24, 2008
- Information Ecology | P. Bernt Hugenholtz, Creative Commons and Authors' Rights - October 24, 2005
- Information Ecology | Wesley Cohen, Patents: Their Effectiveness & Role - November 14, 2003
- Information Ecology | William W. Fisher, Alternative Compensation Systems for Digital Entertainment - November 11, 2003
- Restoring a Public Interest Vision of Law in the Age of the Internet Marc Rotenberg - November 10, 2003
- We Don't Provide That Service the Economic Irrationality of Copyright Rules on the Internet - September 19, 2003