The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Information Ecology Lecture
- Information Ecology | James Boyle, A Song's Tale: Mashups, Borrowing, and the Law - November 24, 2008
- Information Ecology | P. Bernt Hugenholtz, Creative Commons and Authors' Rights - October 24, 2005
- Information Ecology | Wesley Cohen, Patents: Their Effectiveness & Role - November 14, 2003
- Information Ecology | William W. Fisher, Alternative Compensation Systems for Digital Entertainment - November 11, 2003
- Restoring a Public Interest Vision of Law in the Age of the Internet Marc Rotenberg - November 10, 2003
- We Don't Provide That Service the Economic Irrationality of Copyright Rules on the Internet - September 19, 2003