Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Intellectual Property
- IP 2008 | Jay Thomas, Progressive Patent Policy in the Post-Reform Era - February 29, 2008
- IP 2008 | Antitrust and the Law - February 29, 2008
- IP 2008 | Patent Law Reform - February 29, 2008
- Information Ecology | James Bessen, The Empirical Evidence on Patents: Do They Work Like Property? - February 27, 2006
- Information Ecology | William W. Fisher, Alternative Compensation Systems for Digital Entertainment - November 11, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Overview Commentary on Balancing Public and Private Interests - April 06, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Assessing the Suitability of IPRs for Traditional Knowledge and Cultural Indus... - April 06, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Recognition of Public Goods in WTO Dispute Settlement - April 05, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Preserving Cultural & Scientific Commons - April 05, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | The Critical Role of Competition Law in Preserving Public Goods - April 05, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Ensuring Access to Essential Medicines - April 04, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Reforming the Global IPR System to Promote Public Goods - April 04, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Technology Transfer in the 21st Century - April 04, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | International Provision of Public Goods in the New Regime - April 04, 2003
- Technology in the Practice of Law Series | Douglas Caddell, Client Communication - April 01, 2003
- Commercialization of Human Genomics | Reframing the Intellectual Property Debate - September 28, 2002
- Commercialization of Human Genomics | Political Philosophy and Economy of Intellectual Property - September 27, 2002
- Daniel Kevles: Patenting Life and Its Parts
- Frey Lecture 2007 | Joseph Stiglitz, The Economic Foundations of Intellectual Property
- Neil Netanel - Copyright's Paradox for Freedom of Expression: Engine or Brake?
- Information Ecology | Jessica Litman, Copyright Liberties
- Arti Rai - "Open Source" Biology: The Role of Law
- Eric von Hippel - Democratizing Innovation and Norms-based Intellectual Property Rights
- Michael Carroll | Musicians in Copyright's Federated Domain
- Theft! A History of Music (Lecture)