Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Intellectual Property
- Just Vogue: International Intellectual Property Issues in Fashion - March 21, 2011
- Frey Lecture 2009 | William F. Patry, Moral Panics and the Copyright Wars: A Reply to Jack Valenti - October 21, 2009
- IP 2008 | Jay Thomas, Progressive Patent Policy in the Post-Reform Era - February 29, 2008
- IP 2008 | Antitrust and the Law - February 29, 2008
- IP 2008 | Patent Law Reform - February 29, 2008
- Information Ecology | James Bessen, The Empirical Evidence on Patents: Do They Work Like Property? - February 27, 2006
- Information Ecology | William W. Fisher, Alternative Compensation Systems for Digital Entertainment - November 11, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Overview Commentary on Balancing Public and Private Interests - April 06, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Assessing the Suitability of IPRs for Traditional Knowledge and Cultural Indus... - April 06, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Recognition of Public Goods in WTO Dispute Settlement - April 05, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Preserving Cultural & Scientific Commons - April 05, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | The Critical Role of Competition Law in Preserving Public Goods - April 05, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Ensuring Access to Essential Medicines - April 04, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Reforming the Global IPR System to Promote Public Goods - April 04, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Technology Transfer in the 21st Century - April 04, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | International Provision of Public Goods in the New Regime - April 04, 2003
- Technology in the Practice of Law Series | Douglas Caddell, Client Communication - April 01, 2003
- Commercialization of Human Genomics | Reframing the Intellectual Property Debate - September 28, 2002
- Commercialization of Human Genomics | Political Philosophy and Economy of Intellectual Property - September 27, 2002
- Information Ecology | Jessica Litman, Copyright Liberties
- Arti Rai - "Open Source" Biology: The Role of Law
- Eric von Hippel - Democratizing Innovation and Norms-based Intellectual Property Rights
- Michael Carroll | Musicians in Copyright's Federated Domain
- Theft! A History of Music (Lecture)
- Laurence Helfer & Graeme Austin | Human Rights & Intellectual Property: Mapping the Global Interface