Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: International Human Rights Clinic
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality & Security - March 22, 2017
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Juan Méndez | Commissioning Truths: The Field of Transitional Justice 30 Years after Nunca Más - September 19, 2014
- Jeremy Heimans | Unlocking People Power: Human Rights and Movement-Building in the 21st Century - April 07, 2014
- The Right to Remedy for Trafficked Persons: From the Local to the Global
- Anne Gallagher | Peacekeepers to Slave Traders: A Lawyer's Journey to the United Nations and Beyond