Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: International Human Rights Clinic
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Anne Gallagher | Peacekeepers to Slave Traders: A Lawyer's Journey to the United Nations and Beyond - October 23, 2014
- Juan Méndez | Commissioning Truths: The Field of Transitional Justice 30 Years after Nunca Más - September 19, 2014
- Jeremy Heimans | Unlocking People Power: Human Rights and Movement-Building in the 21st Century - April 07, 2014