Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: International Human Rights Clinic
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality & Security - March 22, 2017
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Juan Méndez | Commissioning Truths: The Field of Transitional Justice 30 Years after Nunca Más - September 19, 2014
- Jeremy Heimans | Unlocking People Power: Human Rights and Movement-Building in the 21st Century - April 07, 2014
- The Right to Remedy for Trafficked Persons: From the Local to the Global
- Anne Gallagher | Peacekeepers to Slave Traders: A Lawyer's Journey to the United Nations and Beyond