The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Videos tagged with: International Human Rights Clinic
- Macarena Sáez & Laurence Helfer | New Developments in LGBT Rights within the Inter-American System - March 08, 2018
- Kelli Muddell | Gender and Transitional Justice: Challenges from the Field - February 28, 2018
- The Truth About Rendition and Torture: An Inquiry in North Carolina - January 23, 2018
- Blaine Bookey | Human Rights in Practice: Protecting Asylum Seeking Women and Children Under Trump - November 20, 2017
- Judith Kelley | Human Rights in Practice: Scorecard Diplomacy - September 26, 2017
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality & Security - March 22, 2017
- Steven M. Watt | Law & Legal Challenges in Addressing Psychologists in the CIA Torture Program - March 01, 2016
- Moritz Baumgärtel | Europe's Refugee Crisis & the Rights of Migrants - February 29, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Juan Méndez | Commissioning Truths: The Field of Transitional Justice 30 Years after Nunca Más - September 19, 2014
- Jeremy Heimans | Unlocking People Power: Human Rights and Movement-Building in the 21st Century - April 07, 2014
- Anne Gallagher | Peacekeepers to Slave Traders: A Lawyer's Journey to the United Nations and Beyond
- Lawyering for Racial Justice
- The Right to Remedy for Trafficked Persons: From the Local to the Global