Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: International Studies
- Alexander Sorton LLM '17 talks about his experience at the Duke-Geneva Institute - March 27, 2017
- Alexander Sorton LLM '17: A Few Questions about the Duke Law LLM Experience - March 17, 2017
- Mohamed Al Balushi LLM '17: A Few Questions About the Duke Law LLM Experience - October 31, 2016
- Duke Law | International Week: Food Fiesta - September 28, 2016
- Veronica Orantes LLM '16: The Duke Law International LLM experience - December 01, 2015
- Peter Filholm LLM '16: A Few Questions about the Duke Law LLM Experience - October 13, 2015
- Hannah Alexander LLM '15: A Few Questions about the Duke Law LLM Experience - March 09, 2015
- Contemporary Legal Challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - March 04, 2013
- Mukami Wangai LLM '13: A Few Questions About the Duke Law LLM Experience - February 28, 2013
- Alberto Gutierrez Pier LLM '13: A Few Questions About the Duke Law LLM Program - February 26, 2013
- Katharina Riedl LLM '13: A Few Questions About the Duke Law LLM Program - February 18, 2013
- International Week Panel: Comparative Prosecutorial Practice - October 31, 2012
- Practicing Private International Law - September 27, 2012
- Duke Law International Week: Food Fiesta - October 26, 2011
- Jonathan Kellner | JD-LLM Lives in International Law - September 23, 2011
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on the origins of Duke Law's International Studies program - September 07, 2010
- International Summer Public Interest Panel - October 30, 2008
- Creating Incentives to Make Medicines & Vaccines for Diseases in Resource-Poor Countries - March 19, 2003
- James Joseph | The Lure of the Empire: The United States' Role in the World - October 30, 2002
- Working In-House - A Conversation with Duke Law Alumnus Arturo H. Banegas Masiá and Julian Vasques
- The Duke Law International LLM Program
- The Duke-Geneva Institute in Transnational Law
- International Week Panel: Comparative Prosecutorial Practice