The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: International Studies
- Veronica Orantes LLM '16: The Duke Law International LLM experience - December 01, 2015
- Peter Filholm LLM '16: A Few Questions about the Duke Law LLM Experience - October 13, 2015
- Hannah Alexander LLM '15: A Few Questions about the Duke Law LLM Experience - March 09, 2015
- Contemporary Legal Challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - March 04, 2013
- Mukami Wangai LLM '13: A Few Questions About the Duke Law LLM Experience - February 28, 2013
- Alberto Gutierrez Pier LLM '13: A Few Questions About the Duke Law LLM Program - February 26, 2013
- The Duke-Geneva Institute in Transnational Law - January 07, 2013
- International Week Panel: Comparative Prosecutorial Practice - October 31, 2012
- Practicing Private International Law - September 27, 2012
- The Duke Law International LLM Program - September 13, 2012
- Working In-House - A Conversation with Duke Law Alumnus Arturo H. Banegas Masiá and Julian Vasques - January 17, 2012
- International Week Panel: Comparative Prosecutorial Practice - October 26, 2011
- Duke Law International Week: Food Fiesta - October 26, 2011
- JD-LLM - Lives in International Law: Jonathan Kellner - October 06, 2011
- Prof. Donald L. Horowitz on the origins of Duke Law's International Studies program - September 07, 2010
- International Summer Public Interest Panel - October 30, 2008
- Creating Incentives to Make Medicines & Vaccines for Diseases in Resource-Poor Countries - March 19, 2003
- James Joseph | The Lure of the Empire: The United States' Role in the World - October 30, 2002