The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Videos tagged with: Interviews
- Eric Michaux '66 & Joseph Blocher | Reflections on Integration & the Transformation of Duke & Durham - April 15, 2016
- Mark Kleinschmidt | Another Hurdle to Marriage Equality?: A Discussion with the mayor of Chapel Hill - September 08, 2015
- Lives in the Law | Associate Justice John Paul Stevens - May 12, 2012
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.) | Inside the Professor's Studio - April 16, 2012
- Admin Law 2011: The FCC and the Future | A Conversation with Julius Genachowski - February 25, 2011
- Lives in the Law | Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson, III