New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, March 1-2.
Videos tagged with: J. Michael Goodson Law Library
- Ben Fountain '83 | Beautiful Country, Burn Again: National Library Week Celebration - April 12, 2018
- Jacinda Townsend '95 | Saint Monkey: National Book Week Celebration - April 14, 2016
- Zephyr Teachout | Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United - March 24, 2015
- Rawn James, Jr. | The Double V: How Wars, Protest, & Harry Truman Desegregated America's Military - April 15, 2014
- Building Dedication Celebration: The 21st Century Law Library - November 06, 2008