Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: James D. Cox
- Norm Champ | Going Public: My Adventures Inside the SEC & How to Prevent the Next Devastating Crisis - April 12, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Deficiencies of the Fraud on the Market Analysis - February 13, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Introduction; Fraud on the Market as a Coherent Body of Law - February 13, 2015
- Nowhere but Chancery: Shareholders Franchise and Private Ordering - April 07, 2014
- Patrick B. Fazzone '81 stays in touch with faculty - April 09, 2011
- Law & Entrepreneurship LLM Information Session - February 09, 2010
- Doing Business in Latin America - February 13, 2009
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act: Emerging Issues at the SEC - April 21, 2006