The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: James D. Cox
- Norm Champ | Going Public: My Adventures Inside the SEC & How to Prevent the Next Devastating Crisis - April 12, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Deficiencies of the Fraud on the Market Analysis - February 13, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Introduction; Fraud on the Market as a Coherent Body of Law - February 13, 2015
- Nowhere but Chancery: Shareholders Franchise and Private Ordering - April 07, 2014
- Patrick B. Fazzone '81 stays in touch with faculty - April 09, 2011
- Law & Entrepreneurship LLM Information Session - February 09, 2010
- Doing Business in Latin America - February 13, 2009