On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: James D. Cox
- Banned Books Week Reading - September 14, 2017
- Norm Champ | Going Public: My Adventures Inside the SEC & How to Prevent the Next Devastating Crisis - April 12, 2017
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Deficiencies of the Fraud on the Market Analysis - February 13, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Introduction; Fraud on the Market as a Coherent Body of Law - February 13, 2015
- Nowhere but Chancery: Shareholders Franchise and Private Ordering - April 07, 2014
- Patrick B. Fazzone '81 stays in touch with faculty - April 09, 2011
- Law & Entrepreneurship LLM Information Session - February 09, 2010
- Doing Business in Latin America - February 13, 2009
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act: Emerging Issues at the SEC - April 21, 2006