Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: James E. Coleman Jr.
- DJGLP Symposium 2017 | Black Lives Matter in Prison - February 07, 2017
- DFLSC 2016 | James E. Coleman Jr., A Commentary on Affirmative Action - March 04, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- What the Future May Hold: College Athletics in the ESPN Era - April 18, 2015
- Amateurism in College Athletics: Is this the End? - April 12, 2014