Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: James E. Coleman Jr.
- DJGLP Symposium 2017 | Black Lives Matter in Prison - February 07, 2017
- DFLSC 2016 | James E. Coleman Jr., A Commentary on Affirmative Action - March 04, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- What the Future May Hold: College Athletics in the ESPN Era - April 18, 2015
- Amateurism in College Athletics: Is this the End? - April 12, 2014