Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: James E. Coleman Jr.
- DJGLP Symposium 2017 | Black Lives Matter in Prison - February 07, 2017
- DFLSC 2016 | James E. Coleman Jr., A Commentary on Affirmative Action - March 04, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- What the Future May Hold: College Athletics in the ESPN Era - April 18, 2015
- Amateurism in College Athletics: Is this the End? - April 12, 2014