The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Videos tagged with: James E. Coleman Jr.
- The Truth About Rendition and Torture: An Inquiry in North Carolina - January 23, 2018
- DJGLP Symposium 2017 | Black Lives Matter in Prison - February 07, 2017
- DFLSC 2016 | James E. Coleman Jr., A Commentary on Affirmative Action - March 04, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- What the Future May Hold: College Athletics in the ESPN Era - April 18, 2015
- Amateurism in College Athletics: Is this the End? - April 12, 2014