Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: James E. Coleman
- Death Row Racism: The Racial Justice Act Before the N.C. Supreme Court - April 03, 2014
- Shawn Massey Press Conference - May 27, 2010
- DFLSC 2009: Moving Education Forward | Does Integration Still Matter? - February 13, 2009
- DFLSC 2009: Moving Education Forward | Issues and Innovations in Legal Education - February 13, 2009
- Trying Cases in the Media: The Role of Prosecutor and the Press - January 25, 2007
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006
- Lives in the Law | Dennis W. Archer - November 03, 2003