Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: James E. Coleman
- Death Row Racism: The Racial Justice Act Before the N.C. Supreme Court - April 03, 2014
- Shawn Massey Press Conference - May 27, 2010
- DFLSC 2009: Moving Education Forward | Issues and Innovations in Legal Education - February 13, 2009
- DFLSC 2009: Moving Education Forward | Does Integration Still Matter? - February 13, 2009
- Trying Cases in the Media: The Role of Prosecutor and the Press - January 25, 2007
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006
- Lives in the Law | Dennis W. Archer - November 03, 2003