Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: James E. Coleman
- Death Row Racism: The Racial Justice Act Before the N.C. Supreme Court - April 03, 2014
- Shawn Massey Press Conference - May 27, 2010
- DFLSC 2009: Moving Education Forward | Issues and Innovations in Legal Education - February 13, 2009
- DFLSC 2009: Moving Education Forward | Does Integration Still Matter? - February 13, 2009
- Trying Cases in the Media: The Role of Prosecutor and the Press - January 25, 2007
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006
- Lives in the Law | Dennis W. Archer - November 03, 2003