Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Videos tagged with: James E. Coleman
- Death Row Racism: The Racial Justice Act Before the N.C. Supreme Court - April 03, 2014
- Shawn Massey Press Conference - May 27, 2010
- DFLSC 2009: Moving Education Forward | Does Integration Still Matter? - February 13, 2009
- DFLSC 2009: Moving Education Forward | Issues and Innovations in Legal Education - February 13, 2009
- Trying Cases in the Media: The Role of Prosecutor and the Press - January 25, 2007
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006
- Lives in the Law | Dennis W. Archer - November 03, 2003