Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: James Salzman
- "Drinking Water" with Professor Salzman - November 12, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses the origin of his book "Drinking Water: A History" - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses Aaron Burr, Alexander Hamilton, and drinking water in Manhattan - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses relative risk and drinking water - September 07, 2012
- A Conversation with John and Patricia Adams: A Force for Nature - November 17, 2010
- DELPF Symposium 2007: A Charged Atmosphere | Regulation Under Massachusetts v. EPA, Panel 1 - November 16, 2007
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Children's Environmental Health, Panel 3 - October 27, 2006