Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: James Salzman
- James Salzman | Drinking Water: A History - November 12, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses the origin of his book "Drinking Water: A History" - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses Aaron Burr, Alexander Hamilton, and drinking water in Manhattan - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses relative risk and drinking water - September 07, 2012
- Cop Out at Copenhagen - March 15, 2010
- DELPF Symposium 2007: A Charged Atmosphere | Regulation Under Massachusetts v. EPA, Panel 1 - November 16, 2007
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Children's Environmental Health, Panel 3 - October 27, 2006
- A Conversation with John and Patricia Adams: A Force for Nature