Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: James Salzman
- James Salzman | Drinking Water: A History - November 12, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses the origin of his book "Drinking Water: A History" - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses Aaron Burr, Alexander Hamilton, and drinking water in Manhattan - September 07, 2012
- Prof. James Salzman discusses relative risk and drinking water - September 07, 2012
- Cop Out at Copenhagen - March 15, 2010
- DELPF Symposium 2007: A Charged Atmosphere | Regulation Under Massachusetts v. EPA, Panel 1 - November 16, 2007
- DELPF Symposium 2006 | Children's Environmental Health, Panel 3 - October 27, 2006
- A Conversation with John and Patricia Adams: A Force for Nature