The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Videos tagged with: Jedediah Purdy
- Banned Books Week Reading - September 14, 2017
- Ag-Gag Legislation: The First Amendment and Animal Agriculture - February 27, 2017
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Zephyr Teachout | Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United - March 24, 2015
- The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts - November 20, 2012
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | Judicial Takings & the Courts - February 04, 2011
- DJCIL Symposium 2009 | Forests, Panel 2 - January 30, 2009
- DELPF Symposium 2007: A Charged Atmosphere | New Legislative Approaches, Panel 2 - November 16, 2007
- Jedediah Purdy | A Tolerable Anarchy
- Why Occupy? Understanding the Occupy Movement