Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Jedediah Purdy
- Ag-Gag Legislation: The First Amendment and Animal Agriculture - February 27, 2017
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Zephyr Teachout | Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United - March 24, 2015
- The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts - November 20, 2012
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | Judicial Takings & the Courts - February 04, 2011
- DJCIL Symposium 2009 | Forests, Panel 2 - January 30, 2009
- DELPF Symposium 2007: A Charged Atmosphere | New Legislative Approaches, Panel 2 - November 16, 2007
- Jedediah Purdy | A Tolerable Anarchy
- Why Occupy? Understanding the Occupy Movement