Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Videos tagged with: Jedediah Purdy
- Ag-Gag Legislation: The First Amendment and Animal Agriculture - February 27, 2017
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Zephyr Teachout | Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United - March 24, 2015
- The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts - November 20, 2012
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | Judicial Takings & the Courts - February 04, 2011
- DJCIL Symposium 2009 | Forests, Panel 2 - January 30, 2009
- DELPF Symposium 2007: A Charged Atmosphere | New Legislative Approaches, Panel 2 - November 16, 2007
- Why Occupy? Understanding the Occupy Movement
- Jedediah Purdy | A Tolerable Anarchy