The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Jennifer Jenkins
- Jennifer Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters - February 23, 2012
- Just Vogue: International Intellectual Property Issues in Fashion - March 21, 2011
- Theft! A History of Music - November 18, 2010
- Jennifer Jenkins | Two Puzzles of Transformative Use - April 12, 2008
- Arts Project Contest Winners - January 14, 2005