On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Jennifer Jenkins
- Blockchain and the Future of the Music Industry - April 13, 2017
- Theft! A History of Music - March 10, 2017
- Jennifer Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Just Vogue: International Intellectual Property Issues in Fashion - March 21, 2011
- Jennifer Jenkins | Two Puzzles of Transformative Use - April 12, 2008
- Arts Project Contest Winners - January 14, 2005
- Theft! A History of Music (Lecture)
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters