The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Videos tagged with: Jennifer Jenkins
- Theft! A History of Music - March 10, 2017
- Jennifer Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Just Vogue: International Intellectual Property Issues in Fashion - March 21, 2011
- Jennifer Jenkins | Two Puzzles of Transformative Use - April 12, 2008
- Arts Project Contest Winners - January 14, 2005
- Theft! A History of Music (Lecture)
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters