A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Jennifer Jenkins
- James Boyle & Jennifer Jenkins | Theft! A History of Music : Faculty Author Celebration - October 24, 2017
- Blockchain and the Future of the Music Industry - April 13, 2017
- Theft! A History of Music - March 10, 2017
- Jennifer Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Just Vogue: International Intellectual Property Issues in Fashion - March 21, 2011
- Jennifer Jenkins | Two Puzzles of Transformative Use - April 12, 2008
- Arts Project Contest Winners - January 14, 2005
- Theft! A History of Music (Lecture)
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters