On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Jennifer Jenkins
- James Boyle & Jennifer Jenkins | Theft! A History of Music : Faculty Author Celebration - October 24, 2017
- Blockchain and the Future of the Music Industry - April 13, 2017
- Theft! A History of Music - March 10, 2017
- Jennifer Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Just Vogue: International Intellectual Property Issues in Fashion - March 21, 2011
- Jennifer Jenkins | Two Puzzles of Transformative Use - April 12, 2008
- Arts Project Contest Winners - January 14, 2005
- Theft! A History of Music (Lecture)
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters