Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Jonathan Wiener
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- Admin Law 2012 | The New Toolbox - February 24, 2012
- 2004 DELPF Symposium: Environmental Regulation, Energy, and Market Entry (part 2) - November 19, 2004
- 2004 DELPF Symposium: Environmental Regulation, Energy, and Market Entry (part 4) - November 19, 2004
- China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century
- Betting the Earth: What is the proper approach to our environmental challenges