The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Videos tagged with: Jonathan Wiener
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- Admin Law 2012 | The New Toolbox - February 24, 2012
- 2004 DELPF Symposium: Environmental Regulation, Energy, and Market Entry (part 2) - November 19, 2004
- 2004 DELPF Symposium: Environmental Regulation, Energy, and Market Entry (part 4) - November 19, 2004
- Betting the Earth: What is the proper approach to our environmental challenges
- China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century