The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Jonathan Wiener
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century - March 30, 2012
- Admin Law 2012 | The New Toolbox - February 24, 2012
- Betting the Earth: What is the proper approach to our environmental challenges - September 16, 2011
- 2004 DELPF Symposium: Environmental Regulation, Energy, and Market Entry (part 2) - November 19, 2004
- 2004 DELPF Symposium: Environmental Regulation, Energy, and Market Entry (part 4) - November 19, 2004