On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Joseph Blocher
- DJCLPP Sympsium 2017 | The Role of Courts in Election Reform: Lessons from NAACP v. McCrory - February 17, 2017
- Currie Lecture 2016 | Guido Calabresi, Equality in the American Constitution - October 07, 2016
- Voisine v. United States: Domestic Violence & Gun Violence Protection - October 03, 2016
- Alla Lefkowitz '10 | Guns in the Courts - September 22, 2016
- Eric Michaux '66 & Joseph Blocher | Reflections on Integration & the Transformation of Duke & Durham - April 15, 2016
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Gun Control: Past, Present and Future - March 03, 2016
- Mark Kleinschmidt | Another Hurdle to Marriage Equality?: A Discussion with the mayor of Chapel Hill - September 08, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Introduction; Fraud on the Market as a Coherent Body of Law - February 13, 2015
- Civil Rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960s - September 11, 2014
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 04, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Human Rights Law - April 13, 2012
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | The Very Idea of Judicial Takings - February 04, 2011
- McDonald v. City of Chicago Panel Discussion
- Supreme Court Preview 2010
- Joseph Blocher: Duke Law Faculty Scholarship
- Joseph Blocher | Law and Place: A History of Durham