The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Videos tagged with: Joseph Blocher
- Alla Lefkowitz '10 | Guns in the Courts - September 22, 2016
- Eric Michaux '66 & Joseph Blocher | Reflections on Integration & the Transformation of Duke & Durham - April 15, 2016
- H. Jefferson Powell | Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War - April 06, 2016
- Gun Control: Past, Present and Future - March 03, 2016
- Mark Kleinschmidt | Another Hurdle to Marriage Equality?: A Discussion with the mayor of Chapel Hill - September 08, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Introduction; Fraud on the Market as a Coherent Body of Law - February 13, 2015
- Civil Rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960s - September 11, 2014
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 04, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Human Rights Law - April 13, 2012
- Joseph Blocher: Duke Law Faculty Scholarship - July 27, 2011
- DJCLPP Symposium 2011: Judicial Takings | The Very Idea of Judicial Takings - February 04, 2011
- Supreme Court Preview 2010 - October 05, 2010
- McDonald v. City of Chicago Panel Discussion - September 22, 2010
- Joseph Blocher | Law and Place: A History of Durham