On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Katharine T. Bartlett
- The Right to Abortion After Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt - October 27, 2016
- North Carolina HB 2: "The Most Anti-LGBT Bill in the Country" - March 31, 2016
- Civil Rights | Discrimination in Dating and the Consumer Markets - November 20, 2015
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - September 16, 2015
- The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg - April 17, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- L&CP Symposium 2013: Child-Custody Decisionmaking | Gender Politics and Child Custody - April 26, 2013
- L&CP Symposium 2013: Child-Custody Decisionmaking | Katharine T. Bartlett & Elizabeth Scott - April 26, 2013
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008
- IP 2006 | Are You Afraid of Patent Trolls, Part I - February 17, 2006
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006
- Siegel Lecture in Ethics 2006 | Alexander Capron, The Difficulties in 'Doing Bioethics' Globally - January 19, 2006
- L&CP Symposium 2005 | Behavioral Genetics in Context, Panel 1 - April 08, 2005
- DELPF Symposium 2004 | Traditional Energy Sources, Panel 1 - November 19, 2004
- Currie Lecture 2004 | Nancy King, Who Decides the Time for Crime? - November 11, 2004
- White Collar Crime Seminar 2004 | Ethical & Practical Considerations for Practitioners - October 22, 2004
- Making the Case for Same-Sex Marriage a Conversation With Julie Goodridge - April 13, 2004
- Siegel Lecture in Ethics 2004 | Deborah L. Rhode, Litigation and its Discontents - March 31, 2004
- IP 2004 | MP3s: Privacy and Piracy in the World of Filesharing - March 26, 2004
- Lives in the Law | The Honorable Richard Goldstone - March 01, 2004
- Mills Conversation Series on Race | Realizing the Dream: Where Do We Go From Here? - January 19, 2004
- Currie Lecture 2003 | Robert F. Nagel, Diversity & the Practice of Interest Assessment - November 13, 2003
- Lives in the Law | Dennis W. Archer - November 03, 2003