Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Laurence R. Helfer
- Eric Gitari | Human Rights in Practice : Litigating LGBTIQ Rights-The Kenya Experience - October 25, 2017
- Laurence R. Helfer & Karen J. Alter | Transplanting International Courts - October 03, 2017
- Laurence R. Helfer & Jerome H. Reichman | World Blind Union Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty - April 03, 2017
- The Trump Administration & International Law - February 09, 2017
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | Foreign Official Immunity & The Attribution Puzzle - November 13, 2015
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | The Sovereign Immunity Underpinnings of Foreign Official Immunity - November 13, 2015
- Sungjoon Cho | The Social Foundations of World Trade - March 17, 2015
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- Islamic State: Islam and International Law - November 11, 2014
- Karen J. Alter | The New Terrain of International Law - April 15, 2014
- LENS Conference 2010 | Terrorism and International Human Rights - April 16, 2010
- Susan Sell | Cat & Mouse: The Intellectual Property Enforcement Agenda - April 15, 2010
- Kal Raustiala | Is Bagram the New Guantanamo? - March 24, 2010
- TRIPS Conference | Preserving Cultural & Scientific Commons - April 05, 2003