Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: Laurence R. Helfer
- Laurence R. Helfer & Jerome H. Reichman | World Blind Union Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty - April 03, 2017
- The Trump Administration & International Law - February 09, 2017
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | Foreign Official Immunity & The Attribution Puzzle - November 13, 2015
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | The Sovereign Immunity Underpinnings of Foreign Official Immunity - November 13, 2015
- Sungjoon Cho | The Social Foundations of World Trade - March 17, 2015
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- Islamic State: Islam and International Law - November 11, 2014
- Karen J. Alter | The New Terrain of International Law - April 15, 2014
- LENS Conference 2010 | Terrorism and International Human Rights - April 16, 2010
- Susan Sell | Cat & Mouse: The Intellectual Property Enforcement Agenda - April 15, 2010
- Kal Raustiala | Is Bagram the New Guantanamo? - March 24, 2010
- TRIPS Conference | Preserving Cultural & Scientific Commons - April 05, 2003