$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Videos tagged with: Law & Entrepreneurship LLM
- Rosie McKinley ’17 and Mitchell Brunson ’17: The Duke Law JD/LLMLE experience - June 28, 2016
- Trevor Kiviat '16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Mike McCollum LLMLE '15 | Duke Law, LLM in Law & Entrepreneurship - February 25, 2016
- Dyna Zekaoui ’16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Meet Brandon Bartee LLMLE'11
- The Duke Law and Entrepreneurship LLM program: Vinny Asaro
- Kip Johnson III '94: New Offerings in Law and Entrepreneurship