Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Law & Entrepreneurship LLM
- Rosie McKinley ’17 and Mitchell Brunson ’17: The Duke Law JD/LLMLE experience - June 28, 2016
- Trevor Kiviat '16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Mike McCollum LLMLE '15 | Duke Law, LLM in Law & Entrepreneurship - February 25, 2016
- Dyna Zekaoui ’16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Kip Johnson III '94: New Offerings in Law and Entrepreneurship - November 16, 2012
- The Duke Law and Entrepreneurship LLM program: Vinny Asaro - October 02, 2012
- Meet Brandon Bartee LLMLE'11 - December 15, 2011