Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Law & Entrepreneurship LLM
- Rosie McKinley ’17 and Mitchell Brunson ’17: The Duke Law JD/LLMLE experience - June 28, 2016
- Mike McCollum LLMLE '15 | Duke Law, LLM in Law & Entrepreneurship - February 25, 2016
- Dyna Zekaoui ’16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Trevor Kiviat '16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Meet Brandon Bartee LLMLE'11
- The Duke Law and Entrepreneurship LLM program: Vinny Asaro
- Kip Johnson III '94: New Offerings in Law and Entrepreneurship