Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Law & Entrepreneurship LLM
- Rosie McKinley ’17 and Mitchell Brunson ’17: The Duke Law JD/LLMLE experience - June 28, 2016
- Trevor Kiviat '16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Mike McCollum LLMLE '15 | Duke Law, LLM in Law & Entrepreneurship - February 25, 2016
- Dyna Zekaoui ’16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Meet Brandon Bartee LLMLE'11
- The Duke Law and Entrepreneurship LLM program: Vinny Asaro
- Kip Johnson III '94: New Offerings in Law and Entrepreneurship