Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Law & History Society
- Rawn James, Jr. | The Double V: How Wars, Protest, & Harry Truman Desegregated America's Military - April 15, 2014
- John D. Inazu | The Forgotten Freedom of Assembly - September 28, 2010
- Emily Kadens | The Last Bankrupt Hanged: Capital Punishment for Bankruptcy in 18th Century England - January 13, 2010
- Laurent Dubois | Haiti: The Aftershocks of History
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present