The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Law & History Society
- Rawn James, Jr. | The Double V: How Wars, Protest, & Harry Truman Desegregated America's Military - April 15, 2014
- John D. Inazu | The Forgotten Freedom of Assembly - September 28, 2010
- Emily Kadens | The Last Bankrupt Hanged: Capital Punishment for Bankruptcy in 18th Century England - January 13, 2010
- Laurent Dubois | Haiti: The Aftershocks of History
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present