“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Videos tagged with: Law & History Society
- Rawn James, Jr. | The Double V: How Wars, Protest, & Harry Truman Desegregated America's Military - April 15, 2014
- John D. Inazu | The Forgotten Freedom of Assembly - September 28, 2010
- Emily Kadens | The Last Bankrupt Hanged: Capital Punishment for Bankruptcy in 18th Century England - January 13, 2010
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present
- Laurent Dubois | Haiti: The Aftershocks of History