Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Law & History Society
- Rawn James, Jr. | The Double V: How Wars, Protest, & Harry Truman Desegregated America's Military - April 15, 2014
- John D. Inazu | The Forgotten Freedom of Assembly - September 28, 2010
- Emily Kadens | The Last Bankrupt Hanged: Capital Punishment for Bankruptcy in 18th Century England - January 13, 2010
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present
- Laurent Dubois | Haiti: The Aftershocks of History
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson