Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Videos tagged with: Law & History Society
- Rawn James, Jr. | The Double V: How Wars, Protest, & Harry Truman Desegregated America's Military - April 15, 2014
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson - March 29, 2012
- Haiti: The Aftershocks of History - March 21, 2012
- John D. Inazu | The Forgotten Freedom of Assembly - September 28, 2010
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present