Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Videos tagged with: Lectures
- Alvin E. Roth | Who Gets What and Why? - March 23, 2016
- LENS Conference 2016 | Col. Bryan Watson, Cultivating an Ethical Culture in a Hybrid Environment - February 27, 2016
- LENS Conference 2016 | Craig Silliman, Hybrid War = Hybrid Law: A Private Sector Perspective - February 27, 2016
- LENS Conference 2016 | Nita Farahany, Neuroscience Goes to War: Hybrid Soldiers & More - February 26, 2016
- John Simpkins '99 | Careers in International Law - February 04, 2016
- Jean Baptiste Maillart | Islamic State and International Law: An Introduction - February 01, 2016
- Klara Skrivankova | The European Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking - December 01, 2015
- Civil Rights | Closing Remarks, Guy-Uriel Charles - November 21, 2015
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | Concepción Escobar Hernández, Keynote - November 13, 2015
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Thavolia Glymph, Under the Shield of the Law of Nations - October 28, 2015
- Lenni Benson | Unaccompanied Minors from Central America & Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015
- Frey Lecture 2015 | Paul Goldstein, The Americanization of Global Copyright Norms - September 17, 2015
- Zephyr Teachout | Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United - March 24, 2015
- Walter E. Dellinger III | America's Greatest Lawyer: Abraham Lincoln in Private Law and Public Life - March 19, 2015
- Sungjoon Cho | The Social Foundations of World Trade - March 17, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Benjamin Wittes, NSA and the Future of Surveillance in the Age of Forever War - February 28, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Michael N. Schmitt, Targeting in the Age of Forever War - February 28, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Sen. Lindsey Graham, Law in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Erwin Chemerinsky, Civil Liberties in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- William Burke-White | Power Shifts In International Law - January 22, 2015
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- Anne Gallagher | Peacekeepers to Slave Traders: A Lawyer's Journey to the United Nations and Beyond - October 23, 2014
- Rawn James, Jr. | The Double V: How Wars, Protest, & Harry Truman Desegregated America's Military - April 15, 2014
- Karen J. Alter | The New Terrain of International Law - April 15, 2014