Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Lectures
- LENS Conference 2015 | Benjamin Wittes, NSA and the Future of Surveillance in the Age of Forever War - February 28, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Michael N. Schmitt, Targeting in the Age of Forever War - February 28, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Sen. Lindsey Graham, Law in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Erwin Chemerinsky, Civil Liberties in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- William Burke-White | Power Shifts In International Law - January 22, 2015
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- Rawn James, Jr. | The Double V: How Wars, Protest, & Harry Truman Desegregated America's Military - April 15, 2014
- Karen J. Alter | The New Terrain of International Law - April 15, 2014
- Jeremy Heimans | Unlocking People Power: Human Rights and Movement-Building in the 21st Century - April 07, 2014
- DELPF Symposium 2014 | Charles Lee, Evolving Visions of Environmental Justice - April 04, 2014
- DELPF Symposium 2014 | Nathalie Cely Suárez, International Perspective - April 04, 2014
- Frey Lecture 2014 | David Nimmer, Infringement 2.0 - March 27, 2014
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Maj. Gen. Steven Lepper, USAF (Ret.) - March 01, 2014
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Phillip Carter - March 01, 2014
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWShaping in National Security | Capt. Lindsay L. Rodman & James R. Silkenet - February 28, 2014
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Hon. Robert S. Litt, Keynote Speech - February 28, 2014
- Currie Lecture 2014 | Samuel Issacharoff, Ballot Bedlam - February 19, 2014
- Anne van Aaken, Behavioral International Law and Economics - September 11, 2013
- Currie Lecture 2013 | Akhil Reed Amar, Lex Majoris Partis - February 21, 2013
- The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts - November 20, 2012
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Paul Finkelman, How a Railroad Lawyer Became the Great Emancipator - November 14, 2012
- James Salzman | Drinking Water: A History - November 12, 2012
- National Security Leaks: Why They Matter - October 11, 2012
- Lincoln's Code: The Laws of War in American History - October 09, 2012