Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Legal History
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Rebecca J. Scott, Adjudicating Status in a Time of Slavery - March 06, 2017
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Thavolia Glymph, Under the Shield of the Law of Nations - October 28, 2015
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Adrienne Davis, Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm - November 07, 2013
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Evelyn Higginbotham, A Summons to History - April 11, 2011
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham | From Slavery to Freedom & the Legacy of John Hope Franklin - February 15, 2011
- Lives in the Law | John Hope Franklin - October 26, 2004
- Remembering John Hope Franklin: A Life in Law and History