Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Legal History
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Rebecca J. Scott, Adjudicating Status in a Time of Slavery - March 06, 2017
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Thavolia Glymph, Under the Shield of the Law of Nations - October 28, 2015
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Adrienne Davis, Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm - November 07, 2013
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Evelyn Higginbotham, A Summons to History - April 11, 2011
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham | From Slavery to Freedom & the Legacy of John Hope Franklin - February 15, 2011
- Lives in the Law | John Hope Franklin - October 26, 2004
- Remembering John Hope Franklin: A Life in Law and History