Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: Lisa Griffin
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Dogs and Marijuana - The Deceptively Simple Case of Florida v. Jardines - April 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal
- Supreme Court Preview 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal