The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Videos tagged with: Lisa Griffin
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal - September 24, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Dogs and Marijuana - The Deceptively Simple Case of Florida v. Jardines - April 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Supreme Court Preview 2010 - October 05, 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal - September 14, 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009