Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Videos tagged with: Lisa Griffin
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Dogs and Marijuana - The Deceptively Simple Case of Florida v. Jardines - April 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal
- Supreme Court Preview 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal