On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Lisa Kern Griffin
- Duke Law Academic Advising | Lisa Kern Griffin, Course Selection in Criminal Law - March 21, 2016
- Jeffrey L. Fisher | Supreme Court Litigation - February 08, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg - April 17, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Prosecutorial Independence & High-Profile Cases - October 26, 2010
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008