$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Videos tagged with: Lisa Kern Griffin
- Duke Law Academic Advising | Lisa Kern Griffin, Course Selection in Criminal Law - March 21, 2016
- Jeffrey L. Fisher | Supreme Court Litigation - February 08, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg - April 17, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Prosecutorial Independence & High-Profile Cases - October 26, 2010
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008