Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Lisa Kern Griffin
- Duke Law Academic Advising | Lisa Kern Griffin, Course Selection in Criminal Law - March 21, 2016
- Jeffrey L. Fisher | Supreme Court Litigation - February 08, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg - April 17, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Prosecutorial Independence & High-Profile Cases - October 26, 2010
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008