Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Lisa Kern Griffin
- Duke Law Academic Advising | Lisa Kern Griffin, Course Selection in Criminal Law - March 21, 2016
- Jeffrey L. Fisher | Supreme Court Litigation - February 08, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg - April 17, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Prosecutorial Independence & High-Profile Cases - October 26, 2010
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008