Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Videos tagged with: Lisa Kern Griffin
- Duke Law Academic Advising | Lisa Kern Griffin, Course Selection in Criminal Law - March 21, 2016
- Jeffrey L. Fisher | Supreme Court Litigation - February 08, 2016
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg - April 17, 2015
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Prosecutorial Independence & High-Profile Cases - October 26, 2010
- Supreme Court Update (2008) - November 17, 2008