A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Madeline Morris
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Human Rights Law - April 13, 2012
- DJCIL Symposium 2010: War Bound by Law | Procedure, Detention & Policy - January 22, 2010
- A discussion of the Supreme Court decision: Boumediene v. Bush - June 17, 2008
- Guilty Plea at Guantanamo Military Commission: Panel Discussion - March 28, 2007
- Reexamining the Balance of Power Through Guantanamo Bay: A Discussion of Hamdan v. Rumsfeld - September 07, 2006