Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Videos tagged with: Madeline Morris
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Human Rights Law - April 13, 2012
- DJCIL Symposium 2010: War Bound by Law | Procedure, Detention & Policy - January 22, 2010
- A discussion of the Supreme Court decision: Boumediene v. Bush - June 17, 2008
- Guilty Plea at Guantanamo Military Commission: Panel Discussion - March 28, 2007
- Reexamining the Balance of Power Through Guantanamo Bay: A Discussion of Hamdan v. Rumsfeld - September 07, 2006