Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Madeline Morris
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Human Rights Law - April 13, 2012
- DJCIL Symposium 2010: War Bound by Law | Procedure, Detention & Policy - January 22, 2010
- A discussion of the Supreme Court decision: Boumediene v. Bush - June 17, 2008
- Guilty Plea at Guantanamo Military Commission: Panel Discussion - March 28, 2007
- Reexamining the Balance of Power Through Guantanamo Bay: A Discussion of Hamdan v. Rumsfeld - September 07, 2006