“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Videos tagged with: Michael Byers
- LENS Conference 2004 | Opening Comments ; Border Issues - April 15, 2004
- LENS Conference 2003: Confronting Iraq | The Legal Predicates - April 10, 2003
- ILS Iraq Debate Featuring Faculty vs. Students - April 07, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Recognition of Public Goods in WTO Dispute Settlement - April 05, 2003
- September 11 Forum: A Year Later: Examining the Emerging Legal Questions - September 11, 2002