Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Michael Byers
- LENS Conference 2004 | Opening Comments ; Border Issues - April 15, 2004
- LENS Conference 2003: Confronting Iraq | The Legal Predicates - April 10, 2003
- ILS Iraq Debate Featuring Faculty vs. Students - April 07, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Recognition of Public Goods in WTO Dispute Settlement - April 05, 2003
- September 11 Forum: A Year Later: Examining the Emerging Legal Questions - September 11, 2002