Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: Michael Byers
- LENS Conference 2004 | Opening Comments ; Border Issues - April 15, 2004
- LENS Conference 2003: Confronting Iraq | The Legal Predicates - April 10, 2003
- ILS Iraq Debate Featuring Faculty vs. Students - April 07, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Recognition of Public Goods in WTO Dispute Settlement - April 05, 2003
- September 11 Forum: A Year Later: Examining the Emerging Legal Questions - September 11, 2002