The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Videos tagged with: Michael Byers
- LENS Conference 2004 | Opening Comments ; Border Issues - April 15, 2004
- LENS Conference 2003: Confronting Iraq | The Legal Predicates - April 10, 2003
- ILS Iraq Debate Featuring Faculty vs. Students - April 07, 2003
- TRIPS Conference | Recognition of Public Goods in WTO Dispute Settlement - April 05, 2003
- September 11 Forum: A Year Later: Examining the Emerging Legal Questions - September 11, 2002