Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Michelle Nowlin
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Introduction & Coal Ash Panel - February 05, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2015: Carrots & Sticks | Rep. Chellie Pingree & Distribution Channels Panel - January 23, 2015
- Faculty Scholarship: Michelle Nowlin, "Sustainable Production of Swine: Putting Lipstick on a Pig?" - December 04, 2013
- Ecology's Golden Anniversary: From "Silent Spring" to "A Force for Nature" - April 21, 2012
- DFLSC 2012: A Just Transition to a Green Economy | Broadening the Energy/Environmental Discourse - January 27, 2012