Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Michelle Nowlin
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Introduction & Coal Ash Panel - February 05, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2015: Carrots & Sticks | Rep. Chellie Pingree & Distribution Channels Panel - January 23, 2015
- Faculty Scholarship: Michelle Nowlin, "Sustainable Production of Swine: Putting Lipstick on a Pig?" - December 04, 2013
- Ecology's Golden Anniversary: From "Silent Spring" to "A Force for Nature" - April 21, 2012
- DFLSC 2012: A Just Transition to a Green Economy | Broadening the Energy/Environmental Discourse - January 27, 2012