Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: Michelle Nowlin
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Introduction & Coal Ash Panel - February 05, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2015: Carrots & Sticks | Rep. Chellie Pingree & Distribution Channels Panel - January 23, 2015
- Ecology's Golden Anniversary: From "Silent Spring" to "A Force for Nature" - April 21, 2012
- DFLSC 2012: A Just Transition to a Green Economy | Broadening the Energy/Environmental Discourse - January 27, 2012
- Faculty Scholarship: Michelle Nowlin, "Sustainable Production of Swine: Putting Lipstick on a Pig?"