Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Videos tagged with: Moot Court Board
- 2016 Hardt Cup Finals - April 12, 2016
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2016 - February 23, 2016
- 2015 Hardt Cup Finals - April 09, 2015
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2015 - February 23, 2015
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2013 - February 25, 2013
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2012 - February 01, 2012
- 12 Tips for Appellate Advocacy - October 27, 2011
- 2009 Hardt Cup Finals - April 06, 2009
- Appellate Advocacy: Advice from the Field - February 28, 2008