Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Moot Court Board
- 2016 Hardt Cup Finals - April 12, 2016
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2016 - February 23, 2016
- 2015 Hardt Cup Finals - April 09, 2015
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2015 - February 23, 2015
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2013 - February 25, 2013
- Duke Law | Dean's Cup Final Round 2012 - February 01, 2012
- 12 Tips for Appellate Advocacy - October 27, 2011
- 2009 Hardt Cup Finals - April 06, 2009
- Appellate Advocacy: Advice from the Field - February 28, 2008