Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: National Security Law Society
- Tech Giants v. DOJ - April 13, 2016
- Lt. Col. David J.R. Frakt | A Tale of Two Detainees - March 30, 2015
- Ukrainian Reality and How It Affects Other Countries - February 05, 2015
- Paul Rosenzweig | Airport Security in an Age of Terror - February 18, 2010
- Understanding Boumediene - October 01, 2008
- Ben Wizner | Something to Hide: New Technology, Dragnet Surveillance, and the Future of Privacy