The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Videos tagged with: National Security Law Society
- Tech Giants v. DOJ - April 13, 2016
- Lt. Col. David J.R. Frakt | A Tale of Two Detainees - March 30, 2015
- Ukrainian Reality and How It Affects Other Countries - February 05, 2015
- Paul Rosenzweig | Airport Security in an Age of Terror - February 18, 2010
- Understanding Boumediene - October 01, 2008