Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: National Security Law Society
- Tech Giants v. DOJ - April 13, 2016
- Lt. Col. David J.R. Frakt | A Tale of Two Detainees - March 30, 2015
- Ukrainian Reality and How It Affects Other Countries - February 05, 2015
- Paul Rosenzweig | Airport Security in an Age of Terror - February 18, 2010
- Understanding Boumediene - October 01, 2008
- Ben Wizner | Something to Hide: New Technology, Dragnet Surveillance, and the Future of Privacy