Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: National Security Law Society
- Tech Giants v. DOJ - April 13, 2016
- Lt. Col. David J.R. Frakt | A Tale of Two Detainees - March 30, 2015
- Ukrainian Reality and How It Affects Other Countries - February 05, 2015
- Paul Rosenzweig | Airport Security in an Age of Terror - February 18, 2010
- Understanding Boumediene - October 01, 2008
- Ben Wizner | Something to Hide: New Technology, Dragnet Surveillance, and the Future of Privacy