The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Neil S. Siegel
- The Courts Under the Next President - November 17, 2016
- The Right to Abortion After Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt - October 27, 2016
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2015-16 term - August 04, 2016
- A Path Back to Nine: A Panel Discussion on the Supreme Court's Vacancy - March 03, 2016
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy & The First Amendment - February 22, 2016
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 03, 2016
- Civil Rights | Race, Political Participation, & the Roberts Court - November 21, 2015
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014
- Currie Lecture 2008 | Pamela S. Karlan, What Can Brown Do For You? - March 25, 2008
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Detaining Terrorists - April 13, 2007
- Currie Lecture 2007 | Reva B. Siegel, The Right's Reasons - March 01, 2007
- Cronyism and the Future of the Supreme Court the Nomination of Harriet Miers - October 26, 2005
- Is MLK's Dream Still Alive? - January 20, 2005
- Supreme Court Preview 2004 - September 27, 2004
- Detention: Under What Circumstances Can Individuals Be Detained? - September 17, 2004