Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: OUTLaw
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Y'all Means All: Having Trans* Inclusive Conversations - September 26, 2016
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- Second Parent Adoption Post Amendment 1 - March 05, 2013
- David Lat & Chris Lafferty | Above the Law & Your Fellow Summer Associates - March 19, 2009
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender 101 - February 18, 2008
- Navigating Gender: A Discussion on Gender Identity and Law in the United States - February 16, 2006
- Westcott and Chemerinsky: The Solomon Amendment: Compelling Duke to Allow Anti-Gay Recruitment on its Campus - November 22, 2005
- The Solomon Amendment--Compelling Duke to Allow Anti-Gay Recruitment on Its Campus - November 22, 2005
- Gay & Republican? - January 27, 2005
- Not Just About Gay Marriage: Why You Should Care About the NC "Marriage" Amendment