The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Videos tagged with: OUTLaw
- Y'all Means All: Having Trans* Inclusive Conversations - September 26, 2016
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- Second Parent Adoption Post Amendment 1 - March 05, 2013
- Not Just About Gay Marriage: Why You Should Care About the NC "Marriage" Amendment - October 18, 2011
- David Lat & Chris Lafferty | Above the Law & Your Fellow Summer Associates - March 19, 2009
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender 101 - February 18, 2008
- Navigating Gender: A Discussion on Gender Identity and Law in the United States - February 16, 2006
- Westcott and Chemerinsky: The Solomon Amendment: Compelling Duke to Allow Anti-Gay Recruitment on its Campus - November 22, 2005
- The Solomon Amendment--Compelling Duke to Allow Anti-Gay Recruitment on Its Campus - November 22, 2005
- Gay & Republican? - January 27, 2005