Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: OUTLaw
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Y'all Means All: Having Trans* Inclusive Conversations - September 26, 2016
- Laurence R. Helfer | Progress and Contestation in Combating Discrimination - February 16, 2015
- Second Parent Adoption Post Amendment 1 - March 05, 2013
- David Lat & Chris Lafferty | Above the Law & Your Fellow Summer Associates - March 19, 2009
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender 101 - February 18, 2008
- Navigating Gender: A Discussion on Gender Identity and Law in the United States - February 16, 2006
- The Solomon Amendment--Compelling Duke to Allow Anti-Gay Recruitment on Its Campus - November 22, 2005
- Westcott and Chemerinsky: The Solomon Amendment: Compelling Duke to Allow Anti-Gay Recruitment on its Campus - November 22, 2005
- Gay & Republican? - January 27, 2005
- Not Just About Gay Marriage: Why You Should Care About the NC "Marriage" Amendment