Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Videos tagged with: Panels
- Counseling a Pro Sports Team: the NFL's Carolina Panthers and NHL's Carolina Hurricanes - October 21, 2015
- Smile, You're on Camera: The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - September 16, 2015
- Power or Peril: The View from the General Counsel Suite - April 18, 2015
- What the Future May Hold: College Athletics in the ESPN Era - April 18, 2015
- The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg - April 17, 2015
- Race and Firearms: A Conversation with Clayton Cramer and Darrell Miller - April 13, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Public v. Private: Intrusive Cyberactivities in the Age of Forever War - February 28, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Do We Need a New AUMF in the Age of Forever War? - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Regulating Conflict in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2015 | Human Rights in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- The Clean Air Act & Existing Power Plants: What Will Compliance Mean This Summer? - February 18, 2015
- Admin Law 2015 | Appointment Delays, Questions & Answers Session - February 06, 2015
- Does Congress Take the Constitution Seriously? A Constitution Day Conversation - September 17, 2014
- Amateurism in College Athletics: Is this the End? - April 12, 2014
- DELPF Symposium 2014 | 20 Years of Regulation and Policy under EO 12,898 - April 04, 2014
- DELPF Symposium 2014 | Environmental Justice in Practice - April 04, 2014
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014
- The School-to-Prison Pipeline: Discipline and Discrimination in Public Schools - March 05, 2014
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Presidential Power & National Security - March 01, 2014
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Drones, Cyber, & More - February 28, 2014
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Federal Courts & National Security - February 28, 2014
- L&CP Symposium 2013: Child-Custody Decisionmaking | Robert Emery ; Commenter, Suzanne Reynolds - April 26, 2013
- L&CP Symposium 2013: Child-Custody Decisionmaking | Emily Buss ; Commenter Maxine Eichner - April 26, 2013
- L&CP Symposium 2013: Child-Custody Decisionmaking | Katharine T. Bartlett & Elizabeth Scott - April 26, 2013