Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Panels
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | National Security Judicial Deference - April 13, 2012
- Integrating Legal Frameworks: Customary Law, Statutory Law and Spousal Property Rights in Ghana - April 10, 2012
- Dogs and Marijuana - The Deceptively Simple Case of Florida v. Jardines - April 05, 2012
- Who Makes Your iPhone? China Migration, Labor, and Human Rights - April 04, 2012
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century - March 30, 2012
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070 - March 23, 2012
- Admin Law 2012 | Oversight and Dispersed Power - February 28, 2012
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act - February 28, 2012
- DJCLPP Spring Symposium: Morning Session - February 27, 2012
- DJCLPP Spring Symposium: Afternoon Session - February 27, 2012
- The Beginning of Humanity: A Discussion Panel on When Personhood Begins - February 24, 2012
- Admin Law 2012 | The Power of Politics - February 24, 2012
- Admin Law 2012 | The New Toolbox - February 24, 2012
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters - February 23, 2012
- Duke Journal of Gender Law and Policy's Annual Symposium - February 23, 2012
- IP 2012 | The America Invents Act: Effects on Business & Innovation, Part 1 - February 03, 2012
- IP 2012 | The America Invents Act: Effects on Business & Innovation, Part 2 - February 03, 2012
- IP 2012 | Recent Developments in Patent Damages - February 03, 2012
- DFLSC 2012: A Just Transition to a Green Economy | Creating a Just Green Economy: Moving Forward - January 30, 2012
- DFLSC 2012: A Just Transition to a Green Economy | Broadening the Energy/Environmental Discourse - January 27, 2012
- DFLSC 2012: A Just Transition to a Green Economy | Showcase of Local Work - January 27, 2012
- DFLSC 2012: A Just Transition to a Green Economy | Transitioning from Coal - January 27, 2012
- Why I Chose A Public Interest Career - January 25, 2012
- Working In-House - A Conversation with Duke Law Alumnus Arturo H. Banegas Masiá and Julian Vasques - January 17, 2012