Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Paul Hess Haagen
- The New European Choice-of-Law Revolution: Lessons for the U.S.? | Contract & Tort Law, Panel 1 - March 19, 2014
- Bernstein Lecture 2007 | Joseph Lookofsky, Desperately Seeking Subsidiarity - November 13, 2007
- Age Restrictions in Professional Sports From Maurice Clarett to LeBron James - February 02, 2006
- Big Muscles=Big Money: What Can and Should Be Done to Control the Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs - November 08, 2005
- Bernstein Lecture 2005 | Richard M. Buxbaum - September 27, 2005
- Sports Law Conference | Challenges and Opportunities for Professional Sports in the 21st Century - April 14, 2003