Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Paul Hess Haagen
- Bernstein Lecture 2007 | Joseph Lookofsky, Desperately Seeking Subsidiarity - November 13, 2007
- Age Restrictions in Professional Sports From Maurice Clarett to LeBron James - February 02, 2006
- Big Muscles=Big Money: What Can and Should Be Done to Control the Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs - November 08, 2005
- Bernstein Lecture 2005 | Richard M. Buxbaum - September 27, 2005
- Sports Law Conference | Challenges and Opportunities for Professional Sports in the 21st Century - April 14, 2003
- The New European Choice-of-Law Revolution: Lessons for the U.S.? | Contract & Tort Law, Panel 1