Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Paul Hess Haagen
- Bernstein Lecture 2007 | Joseph Lookofsky, Desperately Seeking Subsidiarity - November 13, 2007
- Age Restrictions in Professional Sports From Maurice Clarett to LeBron James - February 02, 2006
- Big Muscles=Big Money: What Can and Should Be Done to Control the Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs - November 08, 2005
- Bernstein Lecture 2005 | Richard M. Buxbaum - September 27, 2005
- Sports Law Conference | Challenges and Opportunities for Professional Sports in the 21st Century - April 14, 2003
- The New European Choice-of-Law Revolution: Lessons for the U.S.? | Contract & Tort Law, Panel 1