Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Paul Hess Haagen
- Bernstein Lecture 2007 | Joseph Lookofsky, Desperately Seeking Subsidiarity - November 13, 2007
- Age Restrictions in Professional Sports From Maurice Clarett to LeBron James - February 02, 2006
- Big Muscles=Big Money: What Can and Should Be Done to Control the Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs - November 08, 2005
- Bernstein Lecture 2005 | Richard M. Buxbaum - September 27, 2005
- Sports Law Conference | Challenges and Opportunities for Professional Sports in the 21st Century - April 14, 2003
- The New European Choice-of-Law Revolution: Lessons for the U.S.? | Contract & Tort Law, Panel 1