Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Statues and Symbols in the Wake of Charlottesville - September 29, 2017
- Alla Lefkowitz '10 | Guns in the Courts - September 22, 2016
- Tristan L. Duncan T'84 | When Failure Is Success in Constitutional Litigation - March 31, 2016
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- Jeffrey L. Fisher | Supreme Court Litigation - February 08, 2016
- The Thirteenth Amendment and Civil Rights - November 19, 2015
- Jedediah Purdy | After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene - November 17, 2015
- Supreme Court Preview 2015 - October 05, 2015
- Zephyr Teachout | Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United - March 24, 2015
- Walter E. Dellinger III | America's Greatest Lawyer: Abraham Lincoln in Private Law and Public Life - March 19, 2015
- N.C. Marriage Equality - November 06, 2014
- Does Congress Take the Constitution Seriously? A Constitution Day Conversation - September 17, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Hobby Lobby, Healthcare, and Religious Expression - March 19, 2014
- Dysfunction in DC: Myth and Reality - February 04, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Righting Wrongs: A Conversation with John R. Dunne - April 03, 2013
- The Supreme Court Confronts DOMA and Same-Sex Marriage: A Discussion - March 28, 2013
- U.S. v. Jones: Warrantless GPS Tracking & 21st-Century Surveillance Technology - February 04, 2013
- Rethinking Reporter's Privilege: Anonymous Speech & Journalists' Sources - September 13, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Dogs and Marijuana - The Deceptively Simple Case of Florida v. Jardines - April 05, 2012
- Who Makes Your iPhone? China Migration, Labor, and Human Rights - April 04, 2012
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012