Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Lanny Breuer, Assistant Attorney General of the Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070
- China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal
- Combating Online Hate Speech: What Does the 1st Amendment Protect?
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil