The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Videos tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Lanny Breuer, Assistant Attorney General of the Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070
- China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal