Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Lanny Breuer, Assistant Attorney General of the Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present
- China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal
- Combating Online Hate Speech: What Does the 1st Amendment Protect?