The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Videos tagged with: Program in Public Law
- LENS Conference 2002 | Nabil Fahmy & James L. Pavitt - April 11, 2002
- Election 2000: What Happens Next? - November 29, 2000
- The History and Constitutionality of the Violence Against Women Act - April 05, 2000
- Blair's Britain: Evolution or Revolution? - March 06, 2000
- Switzerland and World War II Dormant Accounts: Lessons From a Crisis - March 02, 2000
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present