The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Election 2000: What Happens Next? - November 29, 2000
- The History and Constitutionality of the Violence Against Women Act - April 05, 2000
- Blair's Britain: Evolution or Revolution? - March 06, 2000
- Switzerland and World War II Dormant Accounts: Lessons From a Crisis - March 02, 2000
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present