Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Program in Public Law
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal
- China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century
- Combating Online Hate Speech: What Does the 1st Amendment Protect?
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Civil
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 4