Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Election 2000: What Happens Next? - November 29, 2000
- The History and Constitutionality of the Violence Against Women Act - April 05, 2000
- Blair's Britain: Evolution or Revolution? - March 06, 2000
- Switzerland and World War II Dormant Accounts: Lessons From a Crisis - March 02, 2000
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present