Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Ralf Michaels
- DJCIL Symposium 2016 | Comparative Law & International Law in the New Restatement - November 04, 2016
- DJCIL Symposium 2016 | International vs. Interstate Conflicts, Ralf Michaels & Kim Roosevelt III - November 04, 2016
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | A Comparative Study of U.S. & Chinese Views on Foreign Immunity - November 13, 2015
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- The New European Choice-of-Law Revolution: Lessons for the U.S.? | Contract & Tort Law, Panel 1 - March 19, 2014
- The Beginning of Humanity: A Discussion Panel on When Personhood Begins - February 24, 2012
- Robert Archer | The Development of Human Rights - October 27, 2008
- James Nickel | Human Rights: Challenging the Indivisibility Doctrine - October 23, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Customary Norms in Public and Private International Adjudicatory Systems - February 15, 2008