Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Videos tagged with: Ralf Michaels
- Bernstein Lecture 2017 | Ralf Michaels, Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law. - March 02, 2017
- The Trump Administration & International Law - February 09, 2017
- DJCIL Symposium 2016 | Comparative Law & International Law in the New Restatement - November 04, 2016
- DJCIL Symposium 2016 | International vs. Interstate Conflicts, Ralf Michaels & Kim Roosevelt III - November 04, 2016
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | A Comparative Study of U.S. & Chinese Views on Foreign Immunity - November 13, 2015
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- Robert Archer | The Development of Human Rights - October 27, 2008
- James Nickel | Human Rights: Challenging the Indivisibility Doctrine - October 23, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Customary Norms in Public and Private International Adjudicatory Systems - February 15, 2008
- The Beginning of Humanity: A Discussion Panel on When Personhood Begins
- The New European Choice-of-Law Revolution: Lessons for the U.S.? | Contract & Tort Law, Panel 1