On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Ralf Michaels
- Bernstein Lecture 2017 | Ralf Michaels, Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law. - March 02, 2017
- The Trump Administration & International Law - February 09, 2017
- DJCIL Symposium 2016 | Comparative Law & International Law in the New Restatement - November 04, 2016
- DJCIL Symposium 2016 | International vs. Interstate Conflicts, Ralf Michaels & Kim Roosevelt III - November 04, 2016
- DJCIL Symposium 2015 | A Comparative Study of U.S. & Chinese Views on Foreign Immunity - November 13, 2015
- Bernstein Lecture 2014 | Donald Horowitz, Federalism for Severely Divided Societies - November 03, 2014
- Robert Archer | The Development of Human Rights - October 27, 2008
- James Nickel | Human Rights: Challenging the Indivisibility Doctrine - October 23, 2008
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Customary Norms in Public and Private International Adjudicatory Systems - February 15, 2008
- The Beginning of Humanity: A Discussion Panel on When Personhood Begins
- The New European Choice-of-Law Revolution: Lessons for the U.S.? | Contract & Tort Law, Panel 1