Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, March 1-2.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Videos tagged with: Robert R. Wilson Lecture
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | H. Timothy Lovelace, Jr., Civil Rights as Human Rights - February 05, 2019
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Thavolia Glymph, "You will please let me know if we are free" - February 07, 2018
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Rebecca J. Scott, Adjudicating Status in a Time of Slavery - March 06, 2017
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Thavolia Glymph, Under the Shield of the Law of Nations - October 28, 2015
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Adrienne Davis, Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm - November 07, 2013
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Paul Finkelman, How a Railroad Lawyer Became the Great Emancipator - November 14, 2012
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Evelyn Higginbotham, A Summons to History - April 11, 2011
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Mary Dudziak, The Martial Spirit.