Forging paths and making connections
Duke's Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars Program offers networking and experiential learning opportunities
Defending free speech
First Amendment Clinic caps off successful first year, readies new Campus Speech Database.
Summer program in The Hague, "the legal capital of the world," gives students foundation in international and comparative law
Bradley lays groundwork for new scholarly field
Helfer, Young among 50 scholars contributing to The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Foreign Relations Law
The tech issue
Teaching lawyers to lead the way with a focus on ethics and interdisciplinary engagement.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Duke Law faculty to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House counsel
Videos tagged with: Robert R. Wilson Lecture
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | H. Timothy Lovelace, Jr., Civil Rights as Human Rights - February 05, 2019
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Thavolia Glymph, "You will please let me know if we are free" - February 07, 2018
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Rebecca J. Scott, Adjudicating Status in a Time of Slavery - March 06, 2017
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Thavolia Glymph, Under the Shield of the Law of Nations - October 28, 2015
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Adrienne Davis, Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm - November 07, 2013
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Paul Finkelman, How a Railroad Lawyer Became the Great Emancipator - November 14, 2012
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Evelyn Higginbotham, A Summons to History - April 11, 2011
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture | Mary Dudziak, The Martial Spirit.