Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Ryke Longest
- Natural Gas, Methane & Climate Change - March 29, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Western Water Law & Policy Panel - February 05, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Introduction & Coal Ash Panel - February 05, 2016
- Ecology's Golden Anniversary: From "Silent Spring" to "A Force for Nature" - April 21, 2012
- DELPF Symposium 2008 | Natural Resources, Panel 2 - October 24, 2008
- DELPF Symposium 2007: A Charged Atmosphere | Regulation Under Massachusetts v. EPA, Panel 1 - November 16, 2007
- DFLSC 2012: A Just Transition to a Green Economy | Creating a Just Green Economy: Moving Forward