Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Videos tagged with: Ryke Longest
- Natural Gas, Methane & Climate Change - March 29, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Introduction & Coal Ash Panel - February 05, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2016: Water Law & Policy | Western Water Law & Policy Panel - February 05, 2016
- Ecology's Golden Anniversary: From "Silent Spring" to "A Force for Nature" - April 21, 2012
- DFLSC 2012: A Just Transition to a Green Economy | Creating a Just Green Economy: Moving Forward - January 30, 2012
- DELPF Symposium 2008 | Natural Resources, Panel 2 - October 24, 2008
- DELPF Symposium 2007: A Charged Atmosphere | Regulation Under Massachusetts v. EPA, Panel 1 - November 16, 2007