On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Scott L. Silliman
- LENS Conference 2015 | Erwin Chemerinsky, Civil Liberties in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Federal Courts & National Security - February 28, 2014
- Prof. Scott L. Silliman remembers Prof. Robinson O. Everett - August 09, 2012
- LENS Conference 2011: National Security Since 9/11 | Airport Security - April 15, 2011
- LENS Conference 2010: National Security Challenges and the Obama Administration | Prosecuting Al... - April 15, 2010
- LENS Conference 2010 | Dealing With Radicalization - April 15, 2010
- DJCIL Symposium 2010: War Bound by Law | Targeting/Use of Force, Panel 2 - January 22, 2010
- LENS Conference 2009 | Detaining and Prosecuting Terrorists: Establishing a New Paradigm - April 17, 2009
- Understanding Boumediene - October 01, 2008
- LENS Conference 2008: Combating Terrorism | Extraordinary Rendition - April 11, 2008
- LENS Conference 2008: Combating Terrorism | Opening Comments & Using Private Military Contractors - April 10, 2008
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Military Commissions - April 13, 2007
- LENS Conference 2007: Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad | Understanding Islam - April 12, 2007
- Reexamining the Balance of Power Through Guantanamo Bay a Discussion of Hamdan v. Rumsfeld - September 07, 2006
- LENS Conference 2006 | The United States Military and Privatization - April 20, 2006
- LENS Conference 2006 | Opening Remarks - April 20, 2006
- Private Military Contractors & The Law of War - January 23, 2006
- The Global War on Terrorism: Taking Stock - September 28, 2005
- LENS Conference 2005 | Military Commissions, Panel 5 - April 08, 2005
- Will A. Gunn | Defending Detainees at Guantanamo Bay - October 21, 2004
- Interrogation: What Is Permissible Under Constitutional, Statutory and International Law? - September 17, 2004
- LENS Conference 2004 | Opening Comments ; Border Issues - April 15, 2004
- LENS Conference 2004 | Military Cooperation and Questions of Law - April 15, 2004
- LENS Conference 2003: Confronting Iraq | Dr. Hussein Hassouna, Lunch Speaker - April 10, 2003
- LENS Conference 2003: Confronting Iraq | The Legal Predicates - April 10, 2003