Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
The annual celebration of the Law School’s international students and scholars will be held Sept. 23 – 27.
Videos tagged with: Second Amendment
- 2019 Hardt Cup Finals - April 09, 2019
- The Second Amendment & The Supreme Court - March 04, 2019
- The Second Amendment & The Prevention of Tyranny - February 28, 2019
- Joseph Blocher & Darrell Miller | The Positive Second Amendment: Faculty Author Celebration - January 16, 2019
- Joseph Blocher & Clark Neily | Firing Line Debate on Gun Control - September 26, 2018
- Alla Lefkowitz '10 | Guns in the Courts - September 22, 2016
- Gun Control: Past, Present and Future - March 03, 2016
- Race and Firearms: A Conversation with Clayton Cramer and Darrell Miller - April 13, 2015